Canon Co-op is located in Fremont County Colorado. We are a group of dedicated people striving to provide green alternatives (food-coop, support for local producers, natural & healthy living ideas) to people in southeast Colorado. We invite you to join us at our meetings, or our classes.
Our Mission Statement
Canon Co-op is committed to supporting local, organic and natural foods. We value healthy people, products and planet. We seek to share that awareness with the community through cooperation, education and celebration.
Board Members 2017:
Vice President: Shawn Kittel
Treasurer: Kathy Tarnow
Secretary: Curtis Johnson
Member: Ruth Farmer
Member: Suzanne Fox
Member: Pamela Jackson
If you want to know more about the co-op please email email@example.com Or call (719) 582-2667 or 582-COOP
- A Food Co-op/Buying Club
- Support for Local Producers
- Community Gardens
- Local, Natural, Organic Connections
- A Community of Like-Minded Individuals
- Bulk Ordering (ex. beef, lamb, fruit, staples)
- Group Projects (ex. canning/preserving, gardening)
- Free Workshops (ex. cooking, pruning fruit trees)
- Monthly Meetings (with potluck dinners)
- Sharing of produce & plants/seeds
- Sell your items at the Farmer’s Market
- Lending Library http://www.librarything.com/catalog/CanonCo-op
Annual membership is $25. You can mail your check made out to Canon Co-op to 322 N. Diamond Ave., Canon City, CO 81212.